- It’s sort of like texting except I don’t really need anything to talk about. Playing the word “bored” pretty much covers anything I would have said anyway.
- Because another buzzing notification from my phone is exactly what I need.
- It has significantly limited my vocabulary to words that are 3 – 5 letters long. Bonus points if they contain Q, J, Z or X.
- I have a friend who has beat me at every game we’ve played. I no longer consider her a friend.
- Because I am sitting here writing a post about Words With Friends when what I should actually be writing is a paper about the history of Social Work. Both “social” and “work” are worth 11 points in Words With Friends. This is also the number of pages my paper is required to be.
Will Words With Friends be the death of you too? Before your next move, make sure you Rate, Comment, Subscribe, Share!
Email me your favorite word you’ve ever played at CrazyKindaLife@gmail.com. I’ll tell you mine too.