- Not only am I certain that my curling iron still works, but I am able to roughly gauge just how hot it gets. “Blistering hot”, to be precise.
- You are able to discern if people are actually listening to you, or just feigning attention. Eyes that wander to your neck is a dead giveaway.
- It is a chance to finally try out that sexy side-swept-hair-covering-face look. Bonus points because the style requires NO HEAT.
- One is forced to contemplate the subjective passage of time as you rummage through the first aid supplies, only to discover they all expired in 2013. (Even though that was technically 3 years ago, it really does not feel like it was that far in the past. So that Neosporin must still be good, right?)
- I now know the universal magic words to getting any same-day appointment are “I think it’s infected”.
Come on, you are all thinking it. So, for the record: it is NOT a hickey, ALRIGHT?
Like what you read? Rate, Comment, Subscribe, Share!
Got any tips on how to cover this darn thing up? Help a sister out at CrazyKindaLife@gmail.com